Andy is getting really big, and even though he loves to carry around the cute new baby socks he has no idea that he will have a baby sister very soon. We're still working on a name for her, and don't expect to have one anytime soon (She's due July 1st). Right now we're waiting to hear back from grad schools, and Reed is interviewing for internships for the summer. Andy is nearly 15 months old now and he's really beginning to be a little person! When we go anywhere in the car he yells "ca, ca, ca" at the cars that drive by. We love it!
11 years ago

What a cute little boy!!! I love the one of him on the horse. It makes me think of A Toy Story. :) Good luck with all the interviews!! I got to see Mama and Dad McGrew two weekends ago at Brother Ellis's memorial service. It made me wish I could see you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou're having a girl, how exciting! And Andy is adorable, as always. It's so fun when they start walking and talking :). Good luck with getting into a grad school! I know it's a pain to wait, but I'm sure Reed with have his pick soon enough. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete